- Great opportunity to join a reputable CRO
- Project Management of Early Phase trials
- A company you will be recognised for your efforts
I am looking for a Project Manager to work for CRO who are offering the chance to join their excellent clinical team.
Why work for this company?
The client is a CRO who focus on early phase trials. Due to an increase in the volume of work as well as an internal shift of staff they are looking for a Project Manager to join the team. The role will offer excellent exposure and experience, as well as an excellent progression path into more senior roles.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Project Manager and Senior Project Manager opportunities
- Valued staff with excellent training on offer and a clear path to promotions from within
- Collaborative culture and supportive team environment
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Home based and Office based option
What are your operational responsibilities?
As a Project Manager you will help to run the clinical trials and support the other project managers in the team. You will manage the client oversight, quality and financial aspects of global trials.
- Running the clinical trials and assisting with the management and timelines of clinical development project
- Develop ongoing relationships and define project milestones as one of the primary contacts with sponsors
- Progress management (mainly CTL, CRA)
- Project budget management
- Oversee and manage the stakeholders involved in the development and approval of clinical trial documentation.
- Build effective relationships internally with the Sponsors/Stakeholders/Contractors
Do you have what it takes?
- A degree in a related field with minimum of 6 years’ experience in clinical research, with 2 or more years experience as a Project Manager working for a CRO or sponsor
- Project Management Experience working for a CRO or Pharma in Australia.
- Strong methodological background in the fields of clinical trials.
- Excellent organisation skills, including the ability to set priorities, manage time, plan work to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Familiarity with international regulatory/research guidelines on drug development, GCP, and statistical principles (especially ICH guidelines).
- Excellent communication skills, including experience working with stakeholders both sponsor and CRO.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and effectively within a team, including national and international collaborators.
- Proactivity and willingness to learn and grow with the role and the company.
- Keenness in developing clinical research career.
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Leah Morgan by emailing leah.morgan @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Leah on 02 9696 8008.