Essential:- Microsoft Windows, C#/Net. Development experience. Automation technology and SCADA, MFC technology stack in C++, Agile/Scrum environment
My client is looking to bring on at least 15 new developers to join their ever increasing IT Division.
C#/.Net Software Developer Role Summary:
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated software developer with several years of job experience with Microsoft Windows, C#/.NET.
C#/.Net Software Developer Essential Responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of applications related to data acquisition, data
- processing and visualization
- Implementation of infrastructure unleashing the potential of connected products and services (Industrial Internet of Things)
- In-depth knowledge of .NET technology stack in C#
- In-depth knowledge of MFC technology stack in C++
- Profound knowledge of concepts and methods related to analysis, design and implementation in an object-oriented environment
- Practical experience in agile development, preferably SCRUM
- Experience in automation technology and SCADA systems
- Data modelling
- WPF / WCF / PRISM / Visual Studio & TFS
- EDDL / XML (markup languages in general)
- In-depth knowledge of architecture concepts for complex applications Completed graduate studies in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Self-Motivated Team player and able to work on own initiative.
- English proficiency (spoken & written)