Job DescriptionEarly Phase Clinical Research Associate II / Senior CRA – Home based, Melbourne
Why work for this company?
Our client is a CRO looking to find a CRA II to Senior CRA across a number of therapeutic areas, focusing on early phase studies (Phase I Healthy Volunteers) to be home based in Melbourne. This is a rapidly growing company with an internationally experienced team.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Reduced travel and home based.
- Valued staff with excellent training on offer and a clear path to promotions from within.
- In house PM's so clear progression to PM roles.
- Collaborative culture which allows for flexible working
As a Clinical Research Associate II / SCRA you will be the link between investigational site and sponsor to ensure the clinical trials are delivered to the appropriate timelines and resources.
- Liaise between sites and different sponsors
- Follow a relevant study plan and organise, prepare, conduct and follow up routine monitoring and closing out of visits.
- Motivating and training investigators and site staff to ensure that obligations are met and in line with study timelines.
- Adhere to ICH - GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting.
- You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
- You will have 2-3+ Years independent monitoring experience within ANZ
- Strong Verbal and written communication and Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines
- Experience working early phase (Phase I or Phase II trials)
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com. Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016.