Job DescriptionProcess Engineer - Newcastle - Pharmaceuticals
My client is currently searching for a Process Engineer to join their expanding team. Over the past 3 years my client has seen significant investment. Profits have nearly doubled and now they are investing over £15m capital projects of which over £6m will be in new manufacturing lines. Your process design experience will be crucial to the development of the site.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company where your experience can make a real impact.
As a Process Engineer you will;
- Have an excellent understanding and experience working to cGMP regulations.
- Have excellent knowledge of unit operations and equipment, specifically reaction mixing, crystallisation, heat transfer, distillation, filtration and drying.
- Design new processes to improve the running of the site.
- Support the manufacturing teams with troubleshooting problems, as well as supporting project and instrument engineers during installation activities.
- Prepare environmental impact assessments.
- Define material handling strategies in line with COSHH.
- Conduct HAZOP studies as a Team Member or HAZOP Study Leader
- Ensure compliance with COMAH
To qualify for the role of Process Engineer you will need to/have;
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 3-6 Years post graduate experience in a highly regulated sector e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Biopharmaceuticals, Food