Within a research project on the management of water in production and attached to the viscosified water management component, the technical support expected in the framework of this service includes the following tasks:
- Select the appropriate business tool for life cycle analysis: economic, environmental and human risks (health)
- Develop the life cycle analysis database applied to the production water of the oil industry for the case of reinjection of water under pressure maintenance and for the case of release into the natural environment by:
- Collecting data from production sites
- Recommending laboratory tests as needed
- Recommending additional pilot loop tests if necessary
- Collecting data from literature
- Calculating theoretical data
- Selecting a trade database
- Write a user manual for the life cycle analysis tool to:
- A decision-making use of research orientations and proposals for water treatment or management alternatives in the event of blocking points
- A complete life cycle analysis
The representative will be expected to have a BAC + 5 level with technical knowledge of Processes and a good level of IT.
The representative will need to be able to code into existing databases to insert unlisted technologies and will need to be proactive and complete the project within the 12-month period.