Providing a generous income with a fully maintained vehicle, laptop and mobile phone. This friendly and team spirited environment offers attainable goals and rewards those that exceed to maintain positive momentum.
The Site Supervisor is responsible for the efficient and effective coordination of labor and material on project sites. Your role is to supervise site activities and assist the project team in delivering the project on time, to the required quality in a safe environment.
To be considered for the role you must demonstrate the following:
- Trade qualified or equivalent industry experience from the civil contracting industry
- Obtained an understanding of pipe rehabilitation solutions
- Project administrative experience and highly developed stakeholder management and communication skills
- Skilled at training, have good mediation skills and able to plan and prepare all daily tasks on site
- Capable of fostering and maintaining a positive and collaborative culture.