Our client, a blue chip medical device company based in Glasgow, is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team. They are a world leader in the industry and this is a really exciting role that offers excellent company benefits and career progression.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a regulated industry, ideally medical devices or pharmaceuticals, and have knowledge of NCR / CAPA processes and Root Cause Analysis. You will be joining a very large Quality Assurance team who work to the highest standards so knowledge of the industry standards and impeccable attention to detail is essential.
The main duties of the role will include –
- Providing guidance for root cause analysis and corrective/preventative actions from CAPA / NCR investigations
- Supporting the development of solution verification tools
- Generating and maintaining trending data for the CAPA / NCR process
- Providing trending data and reports to management
- Providing QE input to dFMEAs and pFMEAs
- Participating in the facility internal audit programme
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience) in Science or Engineering
- Knowledge of quality processes and regulations especially in regards to NCR / CAPA and Root Cause Analysis
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or medical device environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office