Job DescriptionDesign Engineer based in Hinckley - competitive salary plus extra benefits, holidays, pension.
An established and globally recognised automotive manufacturer is looking to increase the current skill set and capability by employing a Design Engineer to assist across the many processes within one of their large plants.
The right person for this role will be qualified in a mechanical or Automotive engineering discipline, have manufacturing experience and have good communication skills, be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Design, development and validation of company products.
- Develop new parts using CAD.
- Working on design projects.
- Mechanical or Automotive based engineering degree (BEng or MEng)
- Good understanding of the design process from concept to production
- Good understanding of manufacturing process.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to pick up new technology quickly.
- Be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Experience of chassis design.
- Automotive background.
- Experience of liaising with suppliers and manufacturing departments.
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits
Design, degree, engineer, mechanical, CAD, drawings, machinery, parts, components, manufacturing process, assembly, technical documents, concept design, chassis.
Location – Hinckley