Regulatory Affairs Associate
|Job Title:||Regulatory Affairs Associate|
|Salary:||$100000 - $135000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dean Coleman|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2018 00:27|
- Support the growth of an exciting, international device company!
- Learn additional skills to stregthen your CV even more!
NES have been asked to search for a Regulatory Affairs Associate, for a new project within an office based role with one of the worlds most exciting Medical Device companies.
As part of the RA Team in the Sydney branch of their Global operations, the successful candidate will be tasked with the registration of a number of cutting edge Class I-III devices, both in adherence to TGA and FDA standards and maintaining relationships with Government officials including the TGA and Medsafe.
Key Selection Criteria
- Previous experience in Medical Device Submissions / Registrations
- Class I - III product knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, "can do" attitude
- Confidence to work independatly and as part of a supportive team
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you in greater detail
NES Global: 02 9696 8016 (dean . coleman @ nesglobal . com)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - Pharma
$100000 - $140000 per annum
West Sussex, England
£200 - £250 per day
Regulatory Associate and/or Executive
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Regulatory Executive x2 - Ware
£70000 - £80000 per annum