ESSENTIAL:- Experience of delivering ServiceNow. Experience of IPCC, PPM, Portal and Catalogue. Experience of implementing ServiceNow as well as standard Project management skills. Experience of implementation of Case Management Applications. Supplier Management. Procurement
The successful candidate will be delivering ServiceNow.
ServiceNow Project Manager must have experience of delivering ServiceNow. The ServiceNow Project Manager should demonstrate their experience in successfully delivering ServiceNow in particular they must have experience of IPCC, PPM, Portal and catalogue. The ideal candidate will have implemented ServiceNow - so they will need the standard Project Manager skills as well.
- Be managing the legal case management project for my public sector client
- Be responsible for developing, managing and successfully delivering complex, high valued and strategic project, to time, budget and quality.
- Undertake effective stakeholder management with programme managers and a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide strong leadership to project resources, framework partners and consultants, defining work, ensuring deadlines are understood and adhered to and that the project objectives are clearly articulated and understood.
- Be responsible for the line management of staff (including appraisals, performance management and other duties) or through matrix management of a virtual team of officers.
As the ServiceNow Project Manager you will be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of the following:
- Experience of implementation of Case Management Application.
- Supplier Management
- Procurement Experience
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering complex and high value projects and programmes.
- Evidence of strategic thinking beyond one’s own areas of specialism.
- Well developed communication and relationship skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Effective people management skills providing both strong leadership and direction to the project teams that you manage and robust line management
- Excellent project planning and control skills to track and realise project outcomes
- Excellent financial planning and control skills to forecast and track project budgets
- Proven experience of managing and mitigating risk
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to think outside the box to resolve key project issues.
- PRINCE 2 practitioner or equivalent project management qualification
- Experience Legal profession
- Experience of Local Authority
- SaaS Implementation