Job DescriptionSenior Client Relations Manager (Production & Completions)
Job holders at this level execute the Business Development/Client Relations activities of moderate to high complexity/magnitude (which entails parameters like, new technology, high risk country, low ease of doing business, high rate of return and other financials expected, complex tax framework, complicated government structures/legal framework, no existing relationship, etc.)
Job holders at this level are mid-level professionals working with a noticeable degree of independence across the organization and who provide coaching and guidance to junior team members.
1. Contribute to the development and implementation of the Business Development/Client Relations policies, processes, and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural and legislative requirements are fulfilled.
2. Identify opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices considering ‘international leading practice’, in order to improve business processes, and increase operational effectiveness.
3. Contribute to the preparation of budgets, monitor performance and spending against budget, and analyze variances and prepare regular management reports to effectively document findings.
4. Prepare project reports and presentations timely and accurately in alignment with senior management requirements, policies and quality standards, in order to support informed decision making.
5. Provide guidance and support to junior team members in order transfer Business Development/Client Relations knowledge to help them gain technical experience, and ultimately support the continuous operations of the function.
6. Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Specific: Client Relations
7. Build, manage and nurture relationships with same level client counterparts.
8. Develop and prepare technical and financial proposals/bids based on the documentation, inputs and feedback received from various stakeholders, and ensure all requisite agreements and contracts are signed in line with the requirements and while adhering to quality standards.
9. Coordinate sales efforts to provide a 1-stop shop for clients.
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor degree in Engineering or any similar scientific discipline from a recognized University
A Master of Science degree is highly preferable
7 to 15 years of experience in Business Development/Client Relations, with at least 3 years in progressively more complex and responsible roles within Oilfield services operations
- Oilfield production and completions experience and knowledge, field and office based
Knowledge of Drilling & Drilling Services / Completion & Production / Operations & Maintenance / Engineering, Procurement and Construction / Power & Utilities / Renewables operations processes, practices and trends (as required)