Job DescriptionBusiness Development Manager/ Client Director – Software Development – Manchester - £50-70k OTE, holidays, pension, future healthcare, laptop, mobile, progression, training
As a result of continued growth and development throughout 2017 my client is looking to add an additional Client Director to their vibrant growing Manchester city centre location. They want to recruit a new business focused professional that is looking to kick start their career in a rewarding and constantly developing industry.
Specific experience is not essential however hard work, hunger, determination and a willingness to succeed is; support will be ever present providing you bring the right attitude and willingness.
In return the right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary, superb earning potential and a vibrant place to work but more importantly be joining an organisation that in recent years have experienced fantastic growth, numerous awards and recognition couple with creating an environment tailored for success.
- Pipeline and prospecting new clients and opportunities to achieving sales activity and targets
- A clear demonstration of segmenting a market and a strategic approach
- Key negotiation at C-level
- Building a corporate plan and go to market approach
- Preparing and composing client proposals and presentations
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Be able to work autonomously and have self-driven work ethic
- Top level organisation and work management skills
- Ability to interact and operate with all levels of the business
- Be driven and carry a desire to succeed and achieve the best
- Software development experience
- Previous recruitment experience (this is not a recruitment role)
- Track record of high activity
- Face to face sales ability and experience
Laptop & Mobile
Healthcare after 12 months
20 days holiday (increase each year)
Paid birthday off
Sales | New Business |Software Development |Software | Recruiter | Recruitment | Business Development | Client Director | Prospecting