Are you interested in the opportunity to join a fast-growing, emerging biotechnology company with global ambitions? We are seeking a Cell Biologist to join the Biochemistry team of a successful Biotech in London who are developing antibody therapeutics against cancer. Through this role you will be directly involved in the selection and further characterization of our new product candidates that will be developed into the clinic.
- Development and running of cytotoxicity and functional cell based assays to support the characterisation of antibody therapeutics
- Cell line development and maintenance of mammalian cancerous cell lines
- Using Flow Cytometry (FACS) for receptor expression analysis
- Screening and characterization of antibodies as required for target validation, clinical candidate selection and IND enabling studies
- Training staff in Cell Culture based techniques
- Support the implementation of automated liquid handling technologies
- Degree or above in a Life Sciences discipline (Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry)
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- A strong background in the maintenance and characterization of mammalian cell lines
- Expertise in multicolour flow cytometry
- Experience of development, running and analysing of cell based assays
- Ability to pass on knowledge and train others in cell culture techniques
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply now. A member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.