Based in Tauranga, the National Technical Manager will direct and lead the technical function to ensure the performance and integrity of the business.
This role will provide support and guidance to engineering staff, especially the “front end” of projects.
You will also be responsible for implementing your design philosophy and systems to support quality and efficiency of delivery.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of 18 staff consisting of Structural Design Engineers and Structural Drafters.
The role will ideally suit someone who is looking for a technical leadership role within a progressive company with the following skills and experience:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Structural Engineering or similar
- 15+ years post graduate Structural Engineering experience
- Experience in a similar senior level role.
- Solid leadership skills in design philosophy, promoting performance and staff management.
- CPEng status preferred (or alternatively 30+ years’ experience)
A VERY generous package and a lifestyle is on offer for the successful candidate.
Apply now or for a confidential conversation please get in contact with Wayne McDonald on 021 220 8992.