An established and recognised, multi-site automotive first tier supplier is looking to increase the current skill set and capability by employing an experience Maintenance Supervisor within their plant.
The right person for this role will have previous man-management experience, a strong problem solver and excellent influencing skills. This person will have a proven background in maintenance management.
- Co-ordinate the maintenance function ensuring an effective TPM maintenance regime
- Play a role in change management – helping to create a proactive culture
- Help drive continuous improvement across the sites ultimately improving efficiencies and process
- Manage both plant and facilities
- Provide technical expertise for machinery, processes and health & safety
- Be an apprentice trained Electrical engineer
- Have experience in man-management / supervision
- Have maintenance experience within a manufacturing facility
- Be 17th Edition qualified
- Be confident at PLC & Robot maintenance
- MIG & TIG welding experience
- Extremely competitive
- Extra benefits
Location – Fradley