Salary: £Neg Dependent on Experience
Our client are an international construction and engineering business who specialise in three main areas; marine and offshore, energy and infrastructure. They are looking to add an experienced Process Engineer to their team.
- Execute feasibility studies, project definition, concept design, specifications and design documentation.
- Develop Process Simulation concept/Model, Process Flow Diagrams, P&I Diagrams, and equipment specifications.
- Prepare Specification and Datasheets Process Systems Packages such as oil and gas units, cooling systems, tank refrigeration packages, desalination units, pipeline networks, fuel storage tanks, pumping stations, sewage treatment plants etc.
- Evaluate plant performance, perform calculations, and energy balance modelling using software programs.
- Review tender / contract requirements and provide design solutions and proposals.
- Participate in the preparation of Material Requisitions, Bill of quantities, and technical bid summaries, and preliminary layout, for mechanical equipment, such as turbines, pumps, desalination units, and piping components and utilities for systems such as steam, feed water, water treatment, and fuel.
- Perform detailed design of systems, piping, equipment sizing calculations, generating P&IDs, equipment specifications, and data sheets for Utilities and Off Site units, such as Instrument Air, Steam network, Water treatment, ETP, Flare, Incinerators, desalination, Cooling Tower, N2 Plant, Tank Farms, etc.
- Evaluate manufacturer’s or contractor’s proposals, data, reports, etc., for conformance with contract documents.
- Track equipment through fabrication, installation, and start-up and provide support to field staff as required to support specific project requirements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in Chemical Engineering. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of solid experience in the conceptual and final design of Oil & Gas EPC projects.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and International design standards.
- Schengen passport holders only.