Are you interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment where you will be directly responsible for your own career progression, earnings, and growth of your section of the business? Are you a self -motivated and highly ambitious Science Graduate eager to expand your overall scientific knowledge? NES Global Talent seeking outstanding Science graduates to join our expanding Life Science team as a Scientific Recruitment Consultants at our Global Head Office in Manchester.
The recruitment industry is a far step away from the lab, it is highly competitive fast paced and extremely rewarding.
We are a market-leader in talent solutions for the Life Science, Manufacturing, Power, Oil & Gas, Construction, Mining and IT industries. Our Life Science team has been established for over 15 years and is successfully partnered with a wide variety of Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Devices companies ranging from global TOP 10 Pharma through to university start-ups.
As a Scientific Recruitment Consultant with NES, you will be working with and advising clients which extend form TOP 10 Pharmaceutical companies to SME Biotech’s on their recruitment campaigns, talent attraction methods as well as designing and delivering bespoke recruitment solutions tailored to their needs. You will be expected to develop your knowledge of a wide range of disciplines, technologies, therapeutic areas and the overall drug development process to truly understand the businesses and people you are working with in order to become an expert in your market.
You will be responsible for activities covering the 360 recruitment process including:
- Research and intelligence to generate new leads and industry developments relevant to your target market
- Building relationships with stakeholders in target businesses and establishing new partnerships
- Account management and development of existing customer relationships
- Using a variety of methods to source and headhunt Scientists with interesting and diverse skillsets
- Direct sourcing, writing advertisements, marketing materials, conducting interviews and providing feedback to the candidates and clients
- High level networking and headhunting campaigns to source senior appoints
- Holding complex Scientific conversations with candidates and clients including technical telephone screenings and discussion of job briefs
- Scientific degree or equivalent in and Chemical or Biological discipline
- An intelligent and fast learning individual who can quickly gain an understanding new scientific disciplines and processes involved in developing and manufacturing for small and large molecule therapeutics
- A clear and confident communicator when speaking with people from a range of backgrounds and levels of experience
- Self-motivated and goal driven with a natural sales approach
By joining NES Global Talent, you can expect:
- A competitive starting salary plus a market leading transparent bonus structure with no threshold
- A comprehensive training programme with fast-track career development through our Personal Development Framework with unrivalled progression opportunities for individuals to progress into Management, Directorship and beyond
- An open and inclusive culture that allows our recruiters the freedom to develop their market properly building quality relationships with clients and candidates
- To join a company established in the market place with an international presence and vast industry knowledge, meaning you will be working with the very best in your industry
- Extensive in-house support including a back office to assist you in your role
- The potential to have a significant impact not only internally but also in delivering successful business partnerships which support your clients in achieving their respective goals