NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a leading operator has an opportunity for an Umbilical Engineer to work on a FPSO project, on a contract basis in Paris.
- To The job holder is in charge, within the SURF team and under the responsibility of the SURF Technical Leader for all the activities related to the engineering, supply, procurement, manufacture and fabrication of Umbilicals and represents the Company technical authority for this discipline (Umbilicals).
- Be the key focal point for the umbilical during the detailed engineering procurement and engineering phase.
- Manage the contractor for all matters relating to Subsea Umbilical Engineering.
Qualifications and experience
- Subsea Engineering Specialist within umbilical engineering.
- Proven operator experience required.
- Engineering degree.
- English language skills.
- Previous experience working on Angolan projects will be an advantage.
- Previous experience on FPSO projects also preferred.
- Opportunity to work for leading operator on a key project.
- Long-term contract on offer 12+ months.
- Lucrative rates pending experience.