As a result of recent and continued growth and off the back of their best ever year in 2017 my client is looking to add a Sales Engineer to operate from the UK in an International sales capacity. They want to recruit a business development focused professional who can open doors within larger enterprise sized organisations.
The right person will have, as a minimum, five years’ experience selling Industrial Bolting Equipment alongside a proven track record generating new clients and opportunities. Furthermore it is essential that the right candidate is willing to, and practically can travel internationally.
In return the right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary and be joining a market leader within their sector. More importantly they will be joining an organisation that in recent years have experienced fantastic growth and have huge growth plans moving forward.
- Pipeline and prospecting new clients and opportunities to achieving sales activity and targets
- A clear demonstration of segmenting a market and a strategic approach
- Key negotiation at all levels
- International travel and mapping specific territory
- Preparing and composing client proposals and presentations
- Have a proven track record selling industrial bolting equipment and systems
- Be able to work autonomously and have self-driven work ethic
- Top level organisation and work management skills
- Ability to interact and operate with overseas colleagues when engaging with clients
- Be driven and carry a desire to succeed and achieve the best
- Industrial bolting sales experience
- Proven track record developing new clients at enterprise level
- Industry standard training provided
- PCC1/ ASME/ EN1591-4 training will be provided
- Multiple language beneficial
£5000 Car Allowance
Laptop & Mobile
Sales |Sales Engineer |New Business |Industrial bolting |Tools |Fasteners |International Sales | Business Development |Prospecting | Hydraulic |Torque |