Our Client a global EPC company are looking to recruit the role of a Construction Manager to work on a large scale expansion project within the mining and resources industry.
This is an urgent long term FIFO contract working on a leading operators mining facility for ongoing infrastructre work over the next couple of years.
- Establish and maintain relationships with on Construction stakeholders.
- Fully implement the construction management plan.
- Establish and maintain the construction function, resources, facilities and services to support the construction effort.
- Coordinate and manage on-Construction leadership and supervision required to ensure that contracted work is implemented without incurring unnecessary additional costs, the work is in conformance with the drawings, standards, specifications, schedules, procedures, quality requirements and safety standards.
- Ensure that systems construction suits commissioning requirements and that commissioning activities support project requirements.
- Responsible for the safe execution of all works.
- Through the Area Construction Managers and their teams monitor and manage interfaces, project schedule and cost by enabling the efficient use of all construction resources including manpower, materials, tools and equipment.
- Provide construction input for the development of project schedules.
- Degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management or similar related education.
- Extensive experience working in the Mining / Resources / Oil / Gas / Refining industry.
- Demonstrated success in managing large scale infrastructure projects.
- Strong leadership experience and ability to effectively engage with all levels of construction from plant personnel - craft – management.
- Commitment to Zero Harm.
- Experience working for an EPC organisation within the mining industry is preferable.