NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a leading contractor has an opportunity for a Civil Engineer to work on an Offshore project, on a contract basis in Paris.
- Extensive experience in design of complex pre-stressed concrete structures.
- Experienced in the calculations of structures under earthquake.
Qualifications and experience
- 5 – 15 years’ experience.
- Proven experience in Finite Element and calculation of Precontraint concrete complex structures.
- Engineering degree.
- English language skills mandatory.
- French desirable.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Opportunity to work for leading contractor on a key project.
- Lucrative rates pending experience.