Job DescriptionMaritime Works Civil Engineer, Paris.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a leading contractor has an opportunity for a Maritime works Civil Engineer to work on an Offshore project, on a contract basis in Paris.
- Develop gravel pads or gravel bed engineering based on an Engineering specification.
- Perform all of necessary tests on materials and provide related tests reports.
- Provide all necessary materials, equipment and marine spread for under base foundation installation.
- Perform as laid survey to confirm the installation is within acceptable tolerances and perform corrective actions until stage acceptance.
Qualifications and experience
- In-date medical fitness certificate and a valid BOSIET (OPITO).
- Engineering Degree.
- Proven experience within Maritime Works/Civil Engineering on offshore projects.
- Must have experience on working offshore.
- MS Pack Office mandatory.
- English mandatory.
- French desirable.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Opportunity to work for leading contractor on a key project.
- Lucrative rates pending experience.