Job DescriptionWell Intervention Trainee Operator
Western Energy Services provide quality well services to our geothermal and oil & gas clients across a full range of wireline, well testing and coil tubing intervention operations. Our business is all about innovation and creative solutions, working with our clients to find new ways to deliver effective results. We are a small hard-working team who pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service and health & safety. We want team players who will make an impact.
Based in Taupo, New Zealand this position offers variety, growth potential and a family friendly location. Our region is the mountain-biking, fishing, skiing and tourism hotspot of New Zealand, offering an enviable lifestyle.
Western Energy is now looking for an enthusiastic trainee operator in our well intervention team.
Key requirements of this role include:
- Positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Physically fit
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work shift work, weekends or nights - as the industry is not a 9-5 role you must have flexibility
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills, reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- You will hold a minimum of a Class 1 Drivers Licence (additional licences such as a Heavy Vehicle Licence would be an advantage).
- Well Services Industry Experience would be an advantage
Every Western Energy employee is expected to share our commitment to health and safety and take an active role in ensuring a safe and healthy workplace.
Applicants will also be required to undergo medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Only those with the current legal right to live and work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
To apply confidentially for the above positions please attach a copy of your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone Bruce on +0212477311 for further information.