Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are exclusively partnered with a global engineering and manufacturing firm for their Scottish regions.
They have a number of vacancies throughout their sites, however, in the Central Belt we are recruiting for a Low Voltage Winding Team Leader or Charge Hand who will supervise a team of Low Voltage Winder/Fitters who complete rewinding and repairs to single phase and three phase AC low voltage motors and small DC motors.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Supervision of Winding Team.
- Ensure team successfully dismantle, rewind, re-assemble and test of low voltage AC & DC motors.
- Ensure inspections or incoming equipment are correct and logged.
- Ensure all relevant data specific to units condition and serviceability is documented.
- Strong man management skills, either as a Team Leader, Charge Hand or Workshop Supervisor
- Strong background in low voltage electrical rotating and static equipment
- Stripping and rewinding of motors
- An apprenticeship in electrical engineering or electrical machine repair and rewinds or an electrical engineering qualification