This role is in support of the PSCM Ops & HSE team, which itself covers a variety of activities including rotating equipment, engineering services, turnarounds and general maintenance, chemical managed services, valves, health, environmental remediation, aviation and logistics.
The role involves end to end sourcing activities, including Strategy & Bid List development, Sourcing (using e-procurement tool Ariba), bid evaluation, negotiation and Recommendation for Award, Contracting and Contractor Management.
- University degree (3-4 year Bachelor degree) or equivalent
- MCIPS or equivalent professional PSCM qualification
- Strong understanding and experience of implementing Category Management processes.
- Experience of Upstream Oil & Gas
- Strong focus on compliance to PSCM standards to ensure cost recovery