Our client, one of the world's leading Engineering and Construction organizations are in need of Mechanical Designers to work on a major resources project for a global mining client.
This is a Perth based, 3 month contract position with the possibility of extension depending on performance. Scheduled week will be 40 - 45hrs working Monday to Friday.
Applicants in other Australian states will be provided accommodation and flights.
Mechanical design and analysis for the material handling and mineral processing in Iron Ore.
Including crushers, overland conveyors, stackers and reclaimers .
- 5-10 +years' Mechanical design experience, within a project environment.
- Strong knowledge of BHP systems, processes, procedures and policies.
- Micro station 3d and preferably SmartPlant 3D
- Mining industry experience desirable
- Must have the legal right to work in Australia