ESSENTIAL:- Advanced in-depth knowledge of C, C++, C #, HTML & XML software language. NSIS or similar installer script knowledge. developing applications within the Windows environment, especially Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10.
Lead Software Engineer Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop concept software specifications for future products.
- Develop a wide range of software applications ranging from standalone packages to full integrated machine solutions.
- Enhance C# software knowledge into the business.
- Manage a team of software engineers to achieve the business objectives & allocate work accordingly.
- Ability to liaise with other principle engineering functions to ensure software design caters for overall product requirement, electrical, PCB, applications.
- Advanced in-depth knowledge of C, C++, C #, HTML & XML software language.
- Previous exp. of developing comprehensive software applications using C, C++, C# software tool set.
- NSIS or similar installer script knowledge
- Previous exp. of developing software architecture & planning for expansion of functions/features.
- Ability to think “outside the box” & suggest alternative design methods which promote future development & speed up development.
- Previous exp. of developing applications within the Windows environment, especially Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10.
- Previous exp. of developing software applications which utilise a touchscreen interface, especially Windows 10.
- Knowledge of version control software & issue reporting software. SVN Subversion & Bugzilla is advantageous
- Development of software applications which interface with machine control systems (i.e. PID loops)
- Exp. of various communication protocols, i.e. USB, LAN, RS232
- Previous team management & allocation of workload.
- Ability to use Microsoftware Word & Excel packages
SVN Subversion & Bugzilla software for version control & issue reporting /management. Embedded control systems, firmware design. Vehicle control systems. Ability to use Microsoft project. Electronic Unit Injector/Pump fuel systems &/or principles of operation. Common Rail Injector/Pump fuel systems &/or principles of operation. Gasoline Direct Injection/Pump fuel systems &/or principles of operation.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Candidates must be able to drive and have a car