Western Energy Services provide quality well services to our geothermal and oil & gas clients across a full range of wireline, well testing and coil tubing intervention operations. Our business is all about innovation and creative solutions, working with our clients to find new ways to deliver quality outcomes. We are a small hard-working team who pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service and health & safety. We want team players who will make an impact.
Based in Taupo, New Zealand this position offers variety, growth potential and a family friendly location. Our region is the mountain-biking, fishing, skiing and tourism hotspot of New Zealand, offering an enviable lifestyle.
Western Energy is now looking for a forward-thinking coil tubing engineer driven to meet the needs of our clients.
To be successful in this role you will need proven leadership and communication skills and the engineering acumen to ensure safe, quality and efficient operations. You will have a relevant tertiary qualification, significant experience in coil tubing operations, and be an innovative thinker who strives for excellence. You will be equally comfortable on a wellsite in the wind and rain, writing a technical program or giving a presentation in a client office.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Designing & preparing programs for well intervention operations
- Acting as engineer on site, directing, monitoring and reporting on operations
- Leading the asset & maintenance management function for the well intervention team
- Challenging the status quo, ensuring novel and resourceful problem solving for clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our team, suppliers and clients, to deliver a positive and proactive service
- Exemplifying safe work practices across all operations
Every Western Energy employee is expected to share our commitment to health and safety and take an active role in ensuring a safe and healthy workplace. Applicants will also be required to undergo medical and drug and alcohol testing.
International applications from spectacular applicants will be considered.
To apply for the above position please apply with an updated CV o phone Bruce on +64 21 247 7311 for further information.