The position involves communication with staff, visitors and general administration duties, along with providing administration support to the Operations team.
This role holder is expected to demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and customer services skills.
- General front of house duties including administering the visitor management system, meeting and greeting visitors and contractors and issuing access cards.
- Managing the switchboard for incoming calls.
- Monitoring security and fire systems including CCTV and intruder alarm systems.
- Assisting with the new starter process including preparation of access cards, taking ID photos and coordinating access and offering general assistance.
- Responding to staff requests and queries
- Completing general administrative duties such as raising Purchase Requisitions, invoice verification, filing, scanning and archiving.
- Providing assistance and cover for the Operations Coordinator including stock replenishment, placing purchase orders and meeting room set up.
- Monitoring Lone Worker alarm system, booking pagers in/out to users.
- Issuing incident team pagers and emailing daily incident team update report.
- Using in-house systems such as Nuovolo, vShip and Concur
- Monitoring and distributing Enquiries email box to relevant departments.
- Preparing daily post for collection.
- Carrying out handover with Night Security and forward any messages or incidents.
- Other general duties and ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively with visitors, contractors, staff and vendors.
- Excellent customer services skills to offer help and support at all levels.
- Displays good self-organizing and multi-tasking skills.
- Exercises independent judgment, responding to changing business requirements.
- Possesses excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft office.
- Displays working knowledge of general business processes.