One of the UK’s most well-known and prestigious automotive manufacturing businesses is looking to increase their capability by adding a Manufacturing Engineer to their successful team.
The right person for this role will be an experienced manufacturing engineer who can demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, dynamic and enthusiastic.
- Planning, introduction and controlling of product improvements.
- Reducing waste in all its forms.
- Produce and maintain all records to a high standard, minimum must conform to ISO 9001
- Raising of ECR’s to improve assembly methods.
- Problem solving and investigation including those related to customers concerns.
- HNC or Degree qualified
- Green Belt Six Sigma lean practitioner.
- New Product Introduction experience.
- Process improvement experience.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Degree qualified within a mechanical, electrical, manufacturing or engineering discipline.
- Black Belt Six Sigma.
- Experience of BoM’s and systems.
Manufacturing Engineer, new product introduction , process improvement, manufacturing, engineering, automotive, green belt, black belt, ISO 9001, problem solving, PFMEA.
Location – Guildford