- Undertake all allocated planned, corrective and preventive Maintenance.
- Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of first fix and maximising equipment uptime.
- Effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
- Provide ad hoc technical support to group/engineering Managers.
- Carry out work in accordance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best safety working practices at all times.
- Manage projects at site level and liaise with office, line managers and clients.
- Deal with and make safe all health & safety related works following processes laid down by organisation’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Ensure all projects are completed in line with budget & resource capabilities.
- Recognised relevant engineering qualification.
- Full UK driving license
Salary £37k -40k dependent on experience. This package includes company van and fuel card.
To apply please submit your CV in the first instance and our team will be in contact shortly after should you fit the criteria.