Location: North Sea
Salary: Up to £60k + Offshore Allowance + Benefits
The Client Our client is a leading E & P company and they are looking to add an experienced Well Services Engineer to their team in the North Sea.
This position has responsibility for the safe co-ordination of all well decommissioning activities offshore and is critical to the delivery of the decommissioning plan in a safe and efficient manner.
This position reports to both the Offshore Installation Manager and onshore based Lead Decommissioning Engineer – P&A. You will need to develop and maintain close working relationships with onshore and offshore teams in the definition and delivery of this work.
You could work across any of our offshore assets and will be working a 2 week on 2 week off rotation.
- Degree (BSc or BEng) in Mechanical Engineering and/or significant experience in well operations.
- Offshore Experience in supervising well operations, including wireline, slickline, cementing, coiled tubing and/or conductor cutting is essential.
- Previous experience of well abandonment operations is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong, demonstrable leadership skills in order to develop others, provide timely feedback and guidance to the Team Leaders.
- Extensive operational or project knowledge of the offshore gas industry.
- Committed to safety improvement and protection of the environment.
- Have a can do attitude, able to embrace a new approach to work activities and encourages others in the offshore project team to embrace change.