Job DescriptionContract Length: 12 Months
Location: Pau, France
Scope of Work
• Develop a state of the art on the theme of "modeling multiphase flows and CO2 injectivity in aquifers or depleted hydrocarbon reservoirs".
• Conduct an active search of reference data sets to be used, internal, public and through the international consortiums in which the person in charge can participate.
• Realize a benchmark of the modeling methods associated with the previous theme, using traditional internal simulation tools (PETEX, REVEAL, ECLIPSE, tec.) With the other simulation tools used by the profession: OLGA, LEDAFLOW, T2WELL, etc.
• Identify and analyze knowledge gaps on the theme and suggestions for improvement pathways (experiments, code, etc.).
• Provide technical support for R & D Project Portfolio Management and coherence with the CCUS (Carbon Capture, Utilisation & Storage) strategy.
• To be the catalyst of knowledge and to capitalize on the teams of "Well Performance" and R & D.
• Follow up on some of the JIPs actions related to the topic "Multiphasic flow modeling and CO2 injectivity in aquifers or depleted hydrocarbon reservoirs".
• A weekly activity report
• Minutes of meetings on topics
• Archiving, testing of data sets in project disk trees
• Reports on benchmarking + PowerPoint + archiving of simulation outputs
• State of the art report + PowerPoint
• A report on gap analysis
• Training sessions and Workshops on specific topics with TOTAL teams.
• Participation in at least one publication per year.
The representative will be expected to have a BAC + 5 level with a PhD thesis profile, and if possible a chemistry background which would be a plus.
PETEX, REVEAL, SAPPHIR, ECLIPSE, PSIM, PDMS, etc.
It is expected a minimum of 15 years of experience, senior profile, in good performance.
Engineering experiments in tank production and engineering will be considered as a plus.