Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify a Transport Planning Engineer with previous road network/transport planning and highways experience in Australia. The successful candidate will be based in Perth full-time and work collaboratively within a transport/highways team. You will have the opportunity to work across a number of transport planning and highways projects throughout Australia and Internationally.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Undertaking traffic analysis, including forecasting and capacity analysis
- Review engineering transport planning concepts, designs and modelling outputs
- Prepare and review technical reports
- Review project deliverables
- Attend and lead in project meetings
- Collaborate and communicate with Architects, Stakeholders and Clients
- Manage project budgets and provide input into future bids
- Work effectively to provide a high quality service to clients
- A recognised engineering degree.
- Minimum 10 years’ road network/transport planning experience
- Working towards your CPEng Professional Review
- Design experience with operations of managed freeways
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant skills and background for the role.