It'' give you a chance to work with clients across majors Oil assets in the country and enhance your skills further!
- A tertiary degree in Mechanical Engineering (or trade & experience equivalent).
- Proven experience working in oil and gas or mining environments, ideally from a maintenance or integrity group within an operational or consulting team.
- Knowledge of risk-based inspection (RBI) processes and experience in developing/implementing RBI.
- Knowledge and experience of developing corrosion loops and corrosion management.
- Knowledge and experience of piping and pressure vessel inspection scope of work development.
- Confidence with inspection techniques and inspection management software systems.
- Experience developing and managing Computerised Maintenance Management Systems CMMS and/or integrity systems and databases (i.e. Oracle, Maximo, SAP, JDE).
- Confidence with Root Cause Analysis, Fitness for Service Calculations, FMECA/FMEA and Equipment hierarchy development.
Please provide an updated CV and we can discuss in more detail!