Job DescriptionCorrosion and Materials Team Leader is considered a key position for the Safety and Asset Integrity of the plant. The position calls for experience in Corrosion, Inspection and Metallurgical. Having some experience in C is desirable and essential. Must have at least 12 years hands on experience of Corrosion Control Experience in Oil and Gas Facilities.
Purpose and Scope:
1. Direct, manage and peer review the activities of corrosion and materials section team activities.
2. Prepare and coordinate the management and implementation of the Corrosion Control Strategy covering the corrosion monitoring activities including periodic reporting to provide integrity status of systems and significant trends or limitations for LNG & ASR plants.
3. Coordinate Risk Based Inspection implementation and update, in order to establish/review inspection strategies for LNG & ASR plants.
Minimum Requirement and Competencies
1. Bachelors Degree in Metallurgy/Materials Engineering /Chemical Engineering
2. 12 years experience in corrosion & metallurgical analysis, in the oil and gas industry with good working knowledge of gas production, out of which at least 5 years experience in a similar senior capacity
3. Demonstrated experience in carrying out metallurgical investigation in CP equipment failure, potential survey of CP system and field application of internal corrosion control & plant and equipment
4. working knowledge of paint application and control and knowledge of metallographic procedures. Computer knowledge preferably to be acquainted with SAP system
5. Strong analytical and problem solving ability
6. Good communication and presentation skills