Corrosion and Materials Team Leader
|Job Title:||Corrosion and Materials Team Leader|
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Salary:||Attractive salary with rotation|
|Contact Name:||Julie Aguirre|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 14:15|
Purpose and Scope:
1. Direct, manage and peer review the activities of corrosion and materials section team activities.
2. Prepare and coordinate the management and implementation of the Corrosion Control Strategy covering the corrosion monitoring activities including periodic reporting to provide integrity status of systems and significant trends or limitations for LNG & ASR plants.
3. Coordinate Risk Based Inspection implementation and update, in order to establish/review inspection strategies for LNG & ASR plants.
Minimum Requirement and Competencies
1. Bachelors Degree in Metallurgy/Materials Engineering /Chemical Engineering
2. 12 years experience in corrosion & metallurgical analysis, in the oil and gas industry with good working knowledge of gas production, out of which at least 5 years experience in a similar senior capacity
3. Demonstrated experience in carrying out metallurgical investigation in CP equipment failure, potential survey of CP system and field application of internal corrosion control & plant and equipment
4. working knowledge of paint application and control and knowledge of metallographic procedures. Computer knowledge preferably to be acquainted with SAP system
5. Strong analytical and problem solving ability
6. Good communication and presentation skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Houston, United States
€70000 per annum
Machining Cell Leader
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Long Range Mechanical Planner-PSVs and Static Equipment