An opportunity has arisen for an accomplished technical manager to join a well-known UK food manufacturing brand. Since the business was founded they have managed to grow into one of the UK’s largest premier food manufacturers.
The successful technical manager will report to the operations director and have overall responsibility for the implementation of the company’s policies to ensure all manufactured product meet agreed standards.
Technical Manager – Responsibilities
- Management and co-ordination of the technical department – Staff / Equipment
- Knowledge of UK and EC legislation relevant to the manufacture, composition, packaging and labelling.
- Assuring technical visibility of all new product development
- Supporting QA supervisor in all aspects
- Drive improvements in GMP auditing and standards
Technical Manager – Key skills
- Previous experience as a technical manager within food manufacturing
- Experience modify / modernising quality systems
- Knowledge of UK and EC legislation
Benefits – Technical Manager
- £45,000 salary per annum
- Pension & bonus scheme
- Competitive holidays
Key Skills: Technical / QA / legislation / BRC / Audits / Product development / health and safety