This role will be responsible for the integration of multiple schedules, milestone charts, and assisting with project management tools.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS will include the following:
Work closely with Program Managers to develop and maintain detailed resource loaded schedules of projects using P6 and/or MS Project or similar software,
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master program schedule, base lining, status tracking, performance measurement baseline Budget at Completion (BAC), Cost Performance Index (CPI), Schedule Performance Index (SPI), Estimate at Completion (EAC), and Estimate to Complete (ETC),
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports Gantt, PERT< milestone charts and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work authorizations, priority based resource allocations, performance variances and to support cost/integration
- Supports the portfolio management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects/programs, including dashboard maintenance.
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensures that they are followed.
- Work in collaboration with Project/Program Management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting
- Schedule estimating through elicitation of stakeholders to capture estimations of new work, updated actuals, and remaining work.
- Identify major milestones, decision points, project life-cycle and other projects events
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (P6, MS project, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures regarding scheduling conflicts/changes
- Maintain accurate records/paperwork
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews