Job DescriptionRegulatory Affairs Executive
- Support the growth of an exciting, international Pharamceutical company!
- Learn additional skills to stregthen your CV even more!
- Enjoy the flexibilty of a fixed term contract
NES have been asked to search for a Regulatory Affairs Associate, for a new project within an office based role with an exciting global Pharmaceutical company.
As part of the RA Team in the Sydney branch of their Global operations, the successful candidate will be tasked with the registration of a number of cutting edge Class I-III applications as well as maintenance of the current portfolio of registrations , both in adherence to TGA and FDA standards and maintaining relationships with Government officials including the TGA and Medsafe.
Key Selection Criteria
- Previous experience in Pharamcuetical / Drug Submissions / Registrations
- Class I - III knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, "can do" attitude
- Confidence to work independatly and as part of a supportive team
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you in greater detail
NES Global: 02 9696 8016 (dean . coleman @ nesglobal . com)