Senior regulatory Affairs Associate
|Job Title:||Senior regulatory Affairs Associate|
|Salary:||$100000 - $130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dean Coleman|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2018 23:59|
- Support the growth of an exciting, international Pharamceutical company!
- Learn additional skills to stregthen your CV even more!
- Enjoy the flexibilty of a fixed term contract
NES have been asked to search for a Regulatory Affairs Associate, for a new project within an office based role with an exciting global Pharmaceutical company.
As part of the RA Team in the Sydney branch of their Global operations, the successful candidate will be tasked with the registration of a number of cutting edge Class I-III applications as well as maintenance of the current portfolio of registrations , both in adherence to TGA and FDA standards and maintaining relationships with Government officials including the TGA and Medsafe.
Key Selection Criteria
- Previous experience in Pharamcuetical / Drug Submissions / Registrations
- Class I - III knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, "can do" attitude
- Confidence to work independatly and as part of a supportive team
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you in greater detail
NES Global: 02 9696 8016 (dean . coleman @ nesglobal . com)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regulatory Affairs Associate
Regulatory Affairs Officer
£40000 per annum
Regulatory Affairs Affiliate
Senior Clinical Research Associate
Associate Clinical Project Manager
$120000 - $130000 per annum