Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to PDMS Systems Administrator
- Be the super-user for all PDMS queries for Engineering (Design, Draft, Isogen, Catalogue queries etc including MDS)
- Liaise with the PDMS admin team to align with procedures
- Liaise with the Admin team to make sure requirements for projects are adhered to
- Check and maintain the attribute data, provide the disciplines leads with reports to fix data with errors.
- Enforce naming rules, ensure rules have been consistently enforced across the project, and provide reports to discipline leads to fix errors.
- Be the focal point for discipline access to PDMS.
- Maintain the PDMS work instructions, communicate any new PDMS related issues to the users
- Produce PDMS engineering data reports as required
- Assist admin team with engineering requirements for DB/data access (primary location and extracts etc)
- Being the Engineering focal point for data transfer from PDMS into additional software
- Being the Engineering focal point for data inputting from vendor supplied software into PDMS
- Ensure discipline clash resolution is managed and controlled
- Maintain clash manager and feed into admin activities associate with maintenance of clash reports
- Maintain reports to enable discipline leads to manage and close out clashes
- 10 years PDMS with PML11 skills to build customized interfaces with the designers