We are currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Formulation Development Manager to join a rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical company in the Oxfordshire area. Are you a strong leader with extensive experience in pharmaceutical formulation development and interested in the opportunity to manage and grow a large and highly functioning team?
- Coach/lead the Formulation department providing mentoring, technical expertise and guidance to the team
- Leading a number of formulation development studies including customer interaction and development of new business
- Provide technical expertise and support for the life-cycle of formulation development activities
- Ensure and oversee the execution of both standalone and integrated projects, including timelines, resources and budgets.
- Development and growth of the Formulation department
- PhD in Pharmaceutics, or other relevant Chemistry related degree.
- Extensive industrial experience within Formulation.
- Experience in Formulation techniques, in particular techniques used for delivery of insoluble drugs in non-clinical studies.
- Prior leadership/management experience is essential.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal listening and interpersonal skills.
- Able to anticipate road blocks and make contingency plans where needed.
- Complex project management experience.
- Able to prioritise multiple expectations and work in a fast paced environment.