Job DescriptionMethod Development Analyst – Stevenage – £45,000 - £52,000
I am currently recruiting 2x Method Development Analysts for a bluechip pharmaceutical company based in Stevenage.
Performs routine analysis of moderate complexity by following methods e.g routine HPLC and GC analyses. Records data in the LIMS system. Works under supervision of a scientist. Will assist in generating analytical data for regulatory submissions.
Additional information -
• Experience of working in a GMP Analytical laboratory environment or equivalent.
• Method Development experience in either Gas or Liquid Chromatography.
• Awareness of requirements for Validation of Chromatographic Methods as per ICH guidelines.
• Strong Analytical laboratory skills
• Familiarity with using GC / LC for quantitative analysis
• Ability to write protocols and technical reports with minimum supervision
• Expected to demonstrate good scientific judgement and initiative in the achievement of defined objectives.
• Good knowledge of the underlying principles of a wide range of analytical techniques
• Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
• Analysis of Oligonucleotides (non-essential)
The successful candidate
Will have experience developing Analytical Methods in HPLC or GC, ideally from a pharmaceutical or GMP / GLP regulated industry but chemicals / fine chemicals are also considered.
This positions are based on a 18 month contract, offering a very attractive rate and are immediately available.
Please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 942 4035