On a daily basis you will duties will include but will not be limited to;
- General mechanical assembly experience, PCP drive head assembly would be an advantage.
- Testing of PCP mono pumps.
- Painting/Part marking & packing of finished equipment.
- Loading and Unloading of trucks and storage of finish part goods.
- Documenting and checking delivery manifest.
- Assisting in management of inventory for parts, tools and consumables.
- Maintaining and replenishment of shop inventory.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have strong customer service and communication skills and are able to work within a team or independently with minimal supervision. Candidates who have a gantry crane ticket and or a forklift ticket will be highly regarded.
To apply for this role please use the link below