Job DescriptionDue to the acquisition of new contracts and continued business growth we now have an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Workshop Technician to join our client on an ongoing basis.
On a daily basis you will duties will include but will not be limited to;
- General mechanical assembly experience, PCP drive head assembly would be an advantage.
- Testing of PCP mono pumps.
- Painting/Part marking & packing of finished equipment.
- Loading and Unloading of trucks and storage of finish part goods.
- Documenting and checking delivery manifest.
- Assisting in management of inventory for parts, tools and consumables.
- Maintaining and replenishment of shop inventory.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have strong customer service and communication skills and are able to work within a team or independently with minimal supervision. Candidates who have a gantry crane ticket and or a forklift ticket will be highly regarded.
To apply for this role please use the link below