Location: East Anglia
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
The Client Our client is a leading E & P company and they are looking to add an experienced Cost Controller to their Decommissioning team in Norwich.
This position is responsible for the implementation of a robust cost control system on decommissioning activities as well as the support of the decommissioning team through adequate costs analysis, management of the late life economic analysis of PUK fields and support of the contractual/procurement process.
- CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of general accounting procedures essential with a broad practical experience
- Confident IT user including strong Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills