You will provide project planning expertise to the manufacturing site, this role will require a high degree of flexibility to suit the manufacturing profile of the assets and will be a mixture of civil, mechanical, electrical and structural projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling of multiple small to mid-scale Projects involving multi-function workgroups
- Creation of Project programmes from design phase through detailed construction and commissioning phases
- Integration of Project plans into Annual maintenance outage programmes
- Project scope and definition phases
- Close liaison with project co-ordinators, Project Engineers and Change Engineers
- Creation of work plans
- Attending pre outage meetings where invited by outage planner.
You must have:
- Broad multi skilled engineering knowledge
- Knowledge of Planning systems and Planning business processes (BPM)
- MS Projects
- High level of broad based IT skills & knowledge (Esap, MS Projects, MS excel, word, SAP etc.)
- Knowledge of process/chemical plant systems & site processes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier COMAH chemical manufacturing site in the heart of their projects and outage team. They are looking for someone who is a teamplayer and can work extended hours through outages.