Offshore Instrument Designer
Location: Offshore (mobilize in New Orleans prior to Offshore)
Start Date: April 2018
Duration: 5-6 months
We are looking for a senior Instrument Designer with at least 15 years of relevant experience. Offshore project experience and site experience (either offshore or at module fabrication yard) are required. The selected candidate will be on a two week on/two week off rotation to the platform in the Gulf of Mexico. SPI experience is a plus.
- Duration of assignment – Offshore rotations are expected to be through the end of May with personnel returning to Houston. Continue on rotation for the next 1-2 months after that and then likely shift to a standard work week for the remainder. Expected completion in August.
- Rotation schedule – 2 week on/2 week off
- Work schedule – minimum 84 hours a week (12 hour days x 7)
- Expenses – Employees will be allowed to expense travel associated with their rotational assignment. This would include airfare to/from the New Orleans area + airport parking (or mileage if they decide to drive). Employees will also be reimbursed for overnight lodging and meals required due to travel schedules.
- Location – The beginning of this assignment will take place in Houston before shifting offshore. Preference is for this individual to become available asap so that they can spend some time getting familiar with the project (and project personnel) before starting offshore rotations. Once the offshore rotations start, employee is not expected to report to the home office until the offshore rotations stop and the team is relocated off the platform (back to Houston).