Job DescriptionABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead an already successful project delivery team on two upcoming health refurbishment projects with a national construction company. With the support of a Contracts Administrator and a Site Manager and your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Manage and oversee the delivery of 1 – 3 projects running simultaneously from pre-construction through to final handover
• Manage and anticipate project changes, adjusting plans and activities accordingly.
• Oversee and monitor key milestones for project through regular project reviews and analysis of potential risks to ensure delivery of program objectives.
• Responsible for the planning, financial and budgeting aspects
• Mentoring lesser experienced Project Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree of Building, or Construction Management or equivalent
•10+ years post graduate experience working within the commercial Fit Out industry
• A technical working knowledge of all major building trades
• A technical working knowledge of the building design process
• A strong understanding of contract law
• Great work history with reputable companies
• Financial acumen to ensure projects run within budgetary constraints.
• Computer literate, including Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Project, Excel, Outlook
You will have the opportunity to work for a respected employer on some interesting high value projects. You will also be paid a great salary $150 - $170K commensurate with your experience. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Jackson Sporn at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4882 for a confidential discussion.