NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a leading contractor has an opportunity for a Senior Flexible Design Engineer to work on an EPCI project, on a contract basis in Paris.
- Provide local support to Umbilical delivery follow-up and on-site support during umbilical manufacturing.
- Participate in the selection of the umbilical supplier for the project.
- Follow-up all umbilical design activities, fabrications and testing.
Qualifications and experience
- Subsea Engineering Specialist within umbilical engineering.
- Experience in Umbilical design and fabrication for an offshore Oil & Gas EPCI project.
- Good knowledge on Mathcad and Excel calculation facility to create or check project calculations.
- Previous experience with dynamic umbilicals’.
- Need to be mobile in Europe and Africa.
- Opportunity to work for leading contractor on a key project.
- Long-term contract on.
- Lucrative rates pending experience.