£35,000 - £40,000 – Quality Manager - DAYS - 40hr week – Mon – Friday (9am – 5pm) excellent company benefits! (8% bonus – pension – Private healthcare)
A leading UK Building Materials Manufacturer is embarking on a massive project alongside a global engineering company and is now seeking a Quality Manager who has the experience managing and developing a technical team. This position will suit a Technical professional who can demonstrate they have worked with bespoke products and materials but have also gained experience working in environments of cultural differences.
The successful candidate will be heading up their own department whilst reporting to the Project Manager of a multi-million pound project. Are you working with materials in the heavy industry and now looking for the next step in your career to be client facing and supervising the delivery on site?
When was the last time you seen a genuinely exciting opportunity like this?
The Responsibilities of the Quality Manager
- Management of activities in accordance with all quality and technical standards
- Managing all quality assurance and control systems and documentation.
- Liaising with operations and commercial colleagues to ensure that customers and other stakeholder requirements are achieved and company value is being maximised.
- Managing customer complaints through to the best outcome for the business and the customer
- Ensuring all activities are undertaken to the highest Safety Health & Environmental (SHE), Quality and general standards.
- Analysis trends associated with quality and customer issues.
- Retaining all materials, sampling and other quality data in line with quality management systems.
- Ensuring company processes needed for quality management systems are established, effectively implemented, and communicated to all employees.
- Recruitment and development of an appropriate and competent team
- Understanding cultural differences and bridging any gaps culturally to provide the best working environments in terms of safety and working rapports.
- Quality Management
- Providing training and developing staff
- Driving License
- Performing Audits and Risk Assessments
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus – 8%
- Extra benefits
- Development & Career progression
Mario Bryan 0161 942 7130