£25,000 - £30,000 – SHE Coordinator - DAYS - 40hr week – Mon – Friday - excellnt company benefits! (2% bonus – pension – Private healthcare)
A leading UK Building Materials Manufacturer is embarking on a massive project alongside a global engineering company and is now seeking a SHE Coordinator to be working alongside both the Project Manager and the Production Manager of a multi-million pound project. Are you working within the Construction, Manufacturing or Heavy Industry and now looking for that opportunity what gives you “that little bit more” of a challenge?
Would you want a role where you have responsibility and leadership of setting up all the safety systems from scratch and playing a pivoting role in getting the factories commissioned?
The Responsibilities of the SHE Coordinator
- Providing expertise, advice and general support to the Production Manager and Project Manager in developing, formulating and communicating Health, Safety, Environment policies and procedures ensuring that all legislation policies and standards are fully adhered too.
- Carrying out SHE audits, inspections, investigations, impact assessments, site assessments and surveys to ensure compliance with legislation and the operation of Safety, Health & Environment Management Systems.
- Interface with Suppliers and relevant authorities as necessary.
- Interface and communicate with all other internal departments as necessary.
- Co-ordinating training requirements in line with requirements of management and maintaining an up to date training database.
- Maintaining a database for site Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- Displaying visual felt leadership (Inc. completing Safety observation task audits).
- Performed Audits & Risk Assessments
- Competence of SHE Standards (of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and ISO 18001)
- Experience briefing, training and developing staff
- Driving License
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus – 2%
- Extra benefits
- Development & Career progression
Mario Bryan (07702267698)